1. Joint Support: apply topically on joints or use Frankincense Vitality for internal overall support.
2. Great for Smooth Skin and Wrinkles associated with the normal process of aging, and other signs of aging on the skin (liver spots and spider veins): massage on skin with some carrier oil to support healthy skin. Moreover, Frankincense has cytophylatic properties.
3. Supports Healthy Cellular Function: I love to take Frankincense Vitality to support healthy cells.
4. Occasional Coughs: apply on chest, or use Frankincense Vitality for respiratory support
5. Maintain Healthy Moods: diffuse and/or apply on bottom of feet. I use this daily to uplift my spirits and maintain a healthy mood, and was such a great oil to use after this last baby.
6. Support Immune System: apply on bottom of feet to boost the immune system, or I like to add Frankincense Vitality to my Ninxgia Red
7. Occasional stress and nervous tension: apply on temples or diffuse to promote a peaceful and calm environment.
8. Maintain Healthy Vision – apply on cheek bone, brow bone and rub one drop between palms and then cup over eyes for several minutes.
Some additional uses for Frankincense include:
For gum and tooth health: dry brush on teeth.
For dull complexion: add oil to your facial lotion.
How are you using Frankincense Essential Oi? Please let me know…I love to learn new ways to use my oils!
When you are ready to begin with a Young Living membership order here. (More information about what comes with the membership and how it works is here!)